I love tags. Period.
So when I came across this (read, open) tag on chanz blog, I immediately scrolled down to see if I have been tagged...!! To my relief, it was an open tag, so hah, here I am. The motive of this tag too is to share more about you with others. Narcissists like me, just need a small bit if inkling to do the same.
Same questions can be passed on or the writer can change ‘em. Chanz went ahead with the same set of questions and I guess I too will do the same.
So here’s starting to answer the interesting set of questions.
1. What one material thing are you hoping/ scoping to inherit?
Ans: recently saw this movie called “grey gardens”, loved it (must watch). Grey gardens basically is a beautiful house (located in a country side) surrounded by greenery, beauty and yea the beach. So, me too hopes and probably will scope (well, not sometime in near future) to have such a house, in a beautiful locale, probably by a beach side or maybe in Ireland. Coming to the interiors, it will have the old 19th century feel to it. It will be very very classy. With a fireplace, opposite to which will be a rocking chair, sitting on which I ll read my books. Me, my books, the fire and home sweet home. Heyyyyyy....... I forgot the cup of coffee (espresso) after all it will be quite cold, because of the snowfall outside.
Okie, I think I have already gone too far, so going to the next question, before it’s too late to turn back.....!
2. You're driving. It's great weather. Attractive member of opposite sex in expensive car looks at you and half-smiles. You're in a relationship. Do you return the look and half-smile back?
Ans: well, strange as it may sound, I usually don’t have a thing for good looking rich boys (I say usually because the “great weather” is not into consideration here...!). I hate them because I feel they are snooty and overtly sure of themselves (if you get what I mean...!). So summing up I think good weather or bad, rich cute guys are still a turn-off for me.
3. Can't smell or can't taste? For six months, and if you had to chose, would you rather lose your sense of smell or not be able to taste anything?
Ans: smelling something good, and not being able taste it would surely be devastating (atleast for me)....!! will go with “no smell” option.
4. Pick a situation. You're 42. Would you rather go without sex for three years and win a lottery after that, enabling you to never have to work again? Or
b. Get twice the lottery money now (at 42) but have your partner sleep with your boss?
Ans: situation 1.for obvious reasons, no partner sharing for me. What makes things more easier is the fact that I am not greedy (jk)
5. What's a quicker turn off, bad pronunciation or maroon lipstick?
Ans: bad pronunciation. Have seen many a women carry off maroon lipstick with such elegant ease.!! Moreover bad pronunciation is a killer for a conversation as one looses interest because the mind is busy correcting the mistakes....!
6. Would you rather your kid turn out to be a nymphomaniac or gay?(For my amusement, please answer in the format: I would rather my kid be ---)
Ans: I would rather my kid be a nymphomaniac. This one was easily the HARDEST. The only think that helped me make my decision was the fact that I would not want my kid to be a gay, so..... the choice was made easy and early (even though I hate it).
7. For which one thing have you not forgiven your mother?
Ans: can’t think of anything (I tried hard....!). Well I am sure there are many things....!! will add as soon as I remember (:P)
8. Would you rather go bald or lose your front tooth?
Ans: I love my hair...!! not that I hate my tooth, but as they say, it’s all relative...! ;)
9. Your sibling is sleeping with your married close friend. Who do you go to first, sibling or married close friend?
Ans: being me, I ll take most of the time absorbing the fact and coming out from the shock of it. My decisions are most of the time, unpredictable and surprise me..! so totally unsure. Maybe I ll go to my sibling, maybe...!
10. When was the last time you cried that wasn't while watching a movie?
Ans: 17.06.10 (thank god the reason was not asked, mine was so silly and stupid..!)
Haaah...! That was fun, now according to the rules; all those who read it are applicable to write this post in their respective blogs. But I am totally aware of the fact that most of my blogger friends are not at all into the tag stuff...! Sad. But I would love to see atleast a few of you guys do this tag, It ll be fun to know more about you guys...!
Ciao, till the next tag...!