Copied this from Purvi’s blog! I have been excited to write this ever since I saw this on her blog. Finally today I got the energy and time to post it today! Read on to know more tit-bits about me!
· Age: 23 on 9th Feb
· Bed Size: 6*3 in which I struggle to keep myself and snowy the bear.
· Chores that you hate: Washing Clothes, Cleaning my wardrobe (overflowing with clothes) and packing (gosh, I hate packing, never able to make up my mind for anything and always forgetting something or the other)
· Dogs: Nope. Not for me.
· Essential start to your day: Funny as it may sound I usually wake up with an urgent need to attend the call of the nature, so that pretty much starts my day!
· Favourite Colour: I love bright colours. Reds, Hot pinks, Purples, Electric Blues. Oh yes, bring them on!
· Gold or Silver: Diamonds!!
· Height: 5 feet 4 inches
· Instruments that you play: None. And not liking it but doing nothing about it.
· Job Title: Assistant System Engineer
· Kids: None
· Live: Born in Kashmir, Live in Jammu, Current location is Mumbai.
· Music: Love it. Either listening or singing!
· Nicknames: Chunu, Sepo, Snehu and many more!
· Obsessive Compulsion: Sigh. Check this out!
· Pet peeves: These days there are a list of things that annoy me. So I will pass this one.
· Quote: "I will not exist, I will live" I often say this and I believe it :)
· Right or left Handed: Right Handed
· Siblings: A sister who is 7 years older to me and blessed with a 6 month old daughter.
· Travel Destinations: Current wish list includes- Goa, Kerala, Sikkim and Rajasthan. Long term plans are for places like – Ireland, Germany, France, and Spain, Mauritius and lots and lots of other places!
· Unacceptable: Injustice, Lies and backbiting
· Vegetable(s) you hate: After staying away from home, I eat more or less everything
· What makes you run late: The extra 5 minutes of sleep with somehow turns into hours
· X-Rays you have had: Chest, Spine and Shoulder
· Yummy food that you make: I am at a learning stage, but yes I will brag and say that whatever I make comes up tasty and good. Beginners’’ luck maybe?
· Zodiac: Aquarius.