Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Father of all TAGS

I never shy away from tags. Even this one, with numerous questions did not deter me. So here I go doing my best answering all the questions of this TAG,

Ten how’s:
 
1. How did you get one of your scars?


Ans. I gave it to myself. In a fit of anger. It’s on my left arm.

2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?

Ans. With close friends. Dinner and drinks. Lots of surprises. Lots of love. It was good turning 26.

3. How are you feeling at this moment?

Ans. Alright-ish, I guess

4. How did your night go last night?

Ans. Pretty good. I saw The Intern. Robert De Niro and Anna Hathway rock.

5. How did you do in high school?

Ans. I was an average student.

6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?

Ans. I am wearing a dress actually and I bought it.

7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? Ans. Very very less.

8. How much money did you spend last month?
Ans. More than 60K.

9. How old do you want to be when you get married?

Ans. I don’t really want to answer this question.

10. How old will you be at your next birthday?

Ans. Twenty Seven.

Nine what’s:

1. Your mothers name?

Ans. Susheela

2. What did you do last weekend?

Ans. Met up with cousins and had a gala time

3. What is the most important part of your life?

Ans. Family

4. What would you rather be doing?

Ans. Travelling to Ireland. Meeting strangers, visiting cafes, writing my experiences in stories.

5. What did you last cry over?

Ans. Fight with a friend I guess.

6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?

Ans. FRIENDS (the sitcom) and food (the fattier the better)

7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?

Ans. Maturity.

8. What are you worried about?

Ans. My future

9. What did you have for breakfast?

Ans. Oats

Eight you’s:

1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Ans. Guilty

2. Have you ever had your heartbroken?

Ans. Guilty

3. Have you ever been out of the country?

Ans. Yes

4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?

Ans. Yes. Many Times.

5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?

Ans. Yes.

6. Have you ever had sex on the beach?

Ans. No

7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?

Ans. Well, age is just a number!

8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?

Ans. Duh, yeah

Seven who’s:

1. Who was the last person you saw?

Ans. My Land Lady. Eww she is creepy

2. Who was the last person you texted?

Ans. Office friend of mine.

3. Who was the last person you hung out with?

Ans. Office friend of mine

4. Who was the last person to call you?

Ans. Dad

5. Who did you last hug?

Ans. Office friend of mine

6. Who is the last person who texted you?

Ans. Office friend of mine

7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?

Ans. My best friend

Six where’s:

1. Where does your best friend(s) live?

Ans. Delhi. USA. Hyderabad. Scattered all over the place.

2. Where did you last go?

Ans. My favourite coffee shop

3. Where did you last hang out?

Ans. My favourite coffee shop

4. Where do you go to school?

Ans. St. Mary’s Presentation Convent Senior Secondary School.

5. Where is your favourite place to be?

Ans. Home. With a big cup of coffee and a good book.

6. Where did you sleep last night?

Ans. I prefer sleeping on my bed. All nights.

Five do’s:

1. Do you think anyone likes you?

Ans. Anyone? I think many people like me. Period.

2. Do you ever wish you were someone else?

Ans. Sometimes. But most of the days, I am thankful for who I am.

3. Do you know the muffin man?

Ans. No. Can I eat it/him?

4. Does the future scare you?

Ans. Yea. That’s the reason I don’t think about it. The ostrich theory. Wink.

5. Do your parents know about your blog?

Ans. Yea, they kinda do.

Four why’s:

1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?

Ans. Because I am the most compatible with her. With her it’s like living with family.

2. Why did you get into Blogging?

Ans. The year was 2009, I was bitten by the bug of writing a book. I wanted to get reviews for what I had written. Those days Orkut was ruling the roost, since I did not want to scrap on Orkut I decided to blog. The book in question is biting dust but thankfully the blog survived.

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?

Ans. Because it rhymed with Neha, the name of my elder sister.

4. Why are you doing this survey?

Ans. Because it feels like I am giving an interview, which makes me believe that I am famous. So that’s why. Good for my pride

Three if’s:

1. If you could have one super power what would it be?

Ans. Flying. I hate the feeling of missing someone. With flying everything and everyone would be just a flight away.

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?

Ans. YES. In fact I would change a lot of things. For starters I would opt for English honours after school and NOT engineering!

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring?

Ans. Wifi enabled laptop.

Two would-you-ever’s:

1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
Ans. An Ex is Ex for a reason. So probably not.

2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?

Ans. Ouch, Yea I would. And then live without mirrors till the time it grows back.

One last question:

1. Are you happy with your life right now?

Ans: Hmmmm, things could be better but can’t complain. So yes. Pretty much content with what I have with a strong zest for making them even better!

Wowza! I did it. I thought it would be tough but it really wasn’t. I had fun doing this. Many people consider these tags to be a chore. I on the other hand feel they are a revelation. Each answer tells you something about yourself. And once you are in the flow of it, you don’t even have to spend time on thinking. The answers will just automatically start to flow. I suggest to try it when you have nothing to do.

Love:
Sepo


3 comments:

  1. Well done with "The Baap of all Tags" :) It was a nice read and I was not surprised by any of the answers cause most of the views you've already expressed/shared through your blog posts over the years.

    Ireland is indeed a beautiful place to travel to. I wish you all the best my friend.

    Take Care,
    Sai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know more about you. That was fun, SEPO:)

    ReplyDelete